All 68 art Reviews

Zone Zone

Now, now, Zone-tan. Don't just hide your toys behind the pillow. Put them away properly.

Kimplants: Page 9 Kimplants: Page 9

I had to close all the windows so I wouldn't lose my childhood. It didn't work.

Kimplants: Page 2 Kimplants: Page 2

Oh dear, I am so ready for a part 3

Tenebris Sol Tenebris Sol

Interesting. I don't care much for Sony, so 4 stars :)

Milf Redhead Milf Redhead

VERY nice!

Cerabella Cerabella

Keep up with the SkullGirl stuff, adult or otherwise!

Human Linda Human Linda

Weird. Don't do it again :)

Nurse Manson 4 Nurse Manson 4

Shadman's not the only person who gets to express his odd taste through artwork. This is nothing original, but it's nice to see someone else's twisted mind expressed visually. I feel this could use a lot more detail. It's too flat, really. It needs more texture and depth. The varying line thicknesses are good, though. A lot of this seems very out of proportion. The victim's neck is too long, shoulders are too fat, and her fingers are spaced weird and are too short. Also, her sides should dissappear behind her breasts, not flow with them. Could use more work, but it's not like I could do much better...

skinny naked black guy skinny naked black guy

Y'know, I opened the picture, and before it loads the picture, the name of the picture pops up on the top of the screen. I immediately knew I should turn around, but it was too late - I had already seen it. The picture's burned into my head. Thanks...

TheClunkheads responds:

im so glad i was able to pull that off

Reve's Weather Chart Reve's Weather Chart

Well, this explains why 60% of Canadian women have smaller boobs than the average American woman.