Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

Gotta love child-molesting faggots. Well done. 9/10 because nothing compares to the original.

Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

There needs to be an episode in Season 3 where Celestia asks Octavia and Vinyl, the best musicians in Ponyville, to compose a piece for some sort of reception in Canterlot. The ponies go their seperate ways and each work on their own thing. The mane 6 eventually get involved and each pick sides. Rarity, Fluttershy, and Twilight take Octavia's side and AJ, RD, and Pinke go with Vinyl. All of Ponyville somehow gets mixed up and everypony eventually meets in the town square for... well... the wonderful writers of MLP can do the rest.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

I want to favorite this because it's Cupcakes, but I really didn't care for it. I dunno, I guess 4 stars.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

As a Grade A clopper, I should feel offended. But, fuck it. This is way too funny.

SpeedoSausage responds:

Ya see, if some of you super-sensitive bronies were more like Fusion9311, I wouldn't hate you guys so much, and as such, wouldn't have made this video in the first place.

Seriously dude, thanks for being able to take a joke :)

60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

That pancakes one was boss

WAKUFUCHITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKUFUCHITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally remember that twizzlers ad from the back pf an Archie comic. 5 stars. I can't really rate it lower considering it can't really be lacking anything due to its random nature...

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

I smell a new Creepypasta cuming from Zone-Tan's serious face. Please, nobody take a screenshot of that.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

I can predict the future. I predict... Egoraptor will win the Nobel Peace Prize this year.

I Message I Message

Lol Additional art by TheShadling. I bet we can guess which part :)

Gym Battles Gym Battles

You sound like Fry from Futurama :)