Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

Gotta love child-molesting faggots. Well done. 9/10 because nothing compares to the original.

Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

There needs to be an episode in Season 3 where Celestia asks Octavia and Vinyl, the best musicians in Ponyville, to compose a piece for some sort of reception in Canterlot. The ponies go their seperate ways and each work on their own thing. The mane 6 eventually get involved and each pick sides. Rarity, Fluttershy, and Twilight take Octavia's side and AJ, RD, and Pinke go with Vinyl. All of Ponyville somehow gets mixed up and everypony eventually meets in the town square for... well... the wonderful writers of MLP can do the rest.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

I want to favorite this because it's Cupcakes, but I really didn't care for it. I dunno, I guess 4 stars.

Fuka Ayase Hentai Fuka Ayase Hentai

Awesome ending, but you need to make her back move (like the muscles and bones under the skin) as she sucks my glorious cock!

Kajio responds:

Interesting attention to detail there

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Do not play while syncing iPod -_-

I've played this game 3 billion times and I'm just submitting a review about it now, but this is my top favorite flash submission of all time and always will be. Gonzossm is awesome1!

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

Awesome!

I spent HOURS on this game! The art, the game play, the music - HOLY CRAP!!!

Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss

I was playing Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 or something and realized I had been trying to perfect Evil-Dog's song, no wonder I couldn't do it :)

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

A crack and yoghurt weight loss diet. Sounds legit.

Zone Zone

Now, now, Zone-tan. Don't just hide your toys behind the pillow. Put them away properly.

Kimplants: Page 9 Kimplants: Page 9

I had to close all the windows so I wouldn't lose my childhood. It didn't work.

Kimplants: Page 2 Kimplants: Page 2